So Many Activites
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Come right in and set a spell,
Yes I am back again for a short update on my ever boring life. Today you probably wonder what is going on with this person? Well my title says it all. This month and especially next month are very busy with Birthdays and Anniversaries. Today is my other daughters birthday and then the fun begins. In August I have some many it is hard to keep track of them. First it is our son=in=laws and then our oldest sons followed by our anniversary and then the youngest sons and then our new grandson and then finally our granddaughters at the end on the month. OOPS forgot my sister and her husband on the same day as our sons.See I told you I get lost in all these activities.Well this month is about over and I am glad as this has been one month that things were a little hurtful and not feeling so hot.I am starting to get {I think a little back to normal} if only I could sleep at night and get rid of a lot of the soreness in my new knee.I walk for a little while and now my leg and knee ache. I go to therapy later so it will be a little more pain.And I am one that can't take a lot of pain.We still got heat that I wish would go away especially when there isn't even a breeze.Well Friday we leave for a little break form all this.We are going to Fort Lauderdale for the weekend.Just to get away will be a great break. I guess my small blog is turning into a book so I guess it is time to close and wish all you angels come back soon.

Labels: ,

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, July 30, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: