Return To Normal
Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hello Again!!
Yes I am back to try and set long enough to post a short update. I can set alright but I can only leave my leg down for so long and then it starts to feel like it is swelling so I go and prop it up. The pshyical therapist will make her final day tomorrow and then I must go to physical therapy for 8 weeks a a center. They say it is coming along good but it still hurts like ---- and at night I get very little sleep.I even took a pain pill last night and was still awake at 4:30 a.m. I guess I am just a little impatient as I am not used to being tied down.Don't know how long will be out of work and if I got a job. Paper work says I am terminated.
This photo is of the flowers that McDonalds sent me in the hospital they were so beautiful but didn't last long, as they had this worm in them and I think that is why they died.That was nice of them but now don't know as I might not have a job.Our weather is so hot and we have been having storms almost everyday but we need the rain, things are starting to look really great and green again.I guess I will sign off and lay down for awhile maybe back later, so take care and be safe.
 
Photobucket
Thursday, July 10, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: