Appointments Blal
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Welcome All
Just a short update, as I can't see to well yet. Had a eye examine today they put drops in and now can't see to good yet. My eyes have changed a lot also have cataracts in both eyes left is worse than right. He change the prescription on my eyes and if after I get them it doesn't seem better need to have them removed.Also my eyes water so much it seems that I am crying all the time he said it may be dry eye so put drops in four times a day and go back to see him in two weeks for more tests. These older years are suppose to be golden years well BLAH,BLAB for that. All it does is cost my money{gold}LOL.Our air conditioner also went wacky and that cost us 254.00 so what else can go wrong.Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend.It is still hot here but was a little cooler this morning. well I am getting off here as I can't see and I suppose I made all kinds of typing errors. So until later may you all keep safe in the angels arms.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, June 07, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: