Someone is having an Anniversery
Thursday, June 05, 2008

glitter-graphics.com

Happy Anniversary To Someone ?
Well today is someones special day. I hope you enjoy your day.We are having another hot day here in sunny Florida, just wish we could get some rain. We go to the end of our park each night to watch the sunset and they are so beautiful and usually each night there are clouds dark clouds all around us but no rain. We can heard loud thunder but the rains never come. We are in the rainy season now so soon I hope we get rain.Just wanted all to know that my niece had a mini-stroke she is only 44 that is to young she is home now but she is moving around like a turtle, just pray for her and her family.I go to a seminar for knee replacement today as soon I will have the first knee replaced I hope all goes well, I need a vacation. What with the price opf gas we won't be going to far this year if at all.Well I hope you all have a great day and[ what did you change on your page]? Take care and enjoy your moment.God Bless All

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, June 05, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: