My friend and enemy
Sunday, May 18, 2008


Hello Friends and Family:
I took this picture this morning as this little fellow was setting there just waiting for me to leave. If you can't make it out it is a squirrel and they like to dig in my orchids.Little rats, I don't know what they are looking for but they make me so mad they dig out the roots and eat the buds.I also took some of this one orchid it has fifteen flowers ans more buds not out yet. Our weather is getting
hotter by the day and I need to stay indoors out of this sun until evening ,we went swimming last night it was so peaceful and quiet now that everyone has returned to the north. Well I go to the doctors on Tuesday and if all is well I will have my right knee replaced on the rd of June.I think I am going to quit work the week before and I haven't made my mind up if I will return or not.I hope not.Gas is so much it doesn't pay me to work only a few hours a week. I must get off here and finish my lanudry so until later take care.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, May 18, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: