Looking For Aligator
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

glitter-graphics.com

I know you are wondering what is she talking about, well I guess I got your attention. Today on the news while I was waiting to go to work, on the news I heard this story {but it is true}that this lady called 911 because she found an 8ft. gator in her kitchen right here in Florida. It broke into the house threw a screen and was making it way all threw the house. She doesn't even live near a lake or pond.It came from a canal and was in the kitchen.They call wildlife to capture it, now that is a big surprise, just hope we never find one in our home.Today it is so nice and a great breeze,what a life to live in this tropical paradise. Just wish that it would stay this way all summer now wouldn't that be great.I have some more work outside but right now I am waiting for the sand to dry out so I can sweep some more around and down in the cracks of the stone we laid for our sidewalk. I have been cleaning out our clothes closet, I took one big grabage bag of cloths and got rid of them, I still have more to go,but need him too try on some of them as to see if he can wear them before they go.I just needed more room for his side of our closet.Mine isn't that bad. I guess I should get off here and clean out some more files and grind them up as they are taking up my room so until later, Do Not Let Gators In Your Kitcen{LOL}

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, April 23, 2008 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 12:52 PM, Blogger Sam Kalloo

Update your page woman, you have a desk top now no execuss, Sorry I was logged in with the Church blog