Time To update
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Welcome,
I guess it is time to update as I haven't been to good at this lately,still not feeling up to pare so just don't do much of anything.I have returned to work but when the day is over I am too,I get tired to fast.Went to the doctors on Tuesday,he said I didn't look like a well person(Thanks Doc)He wants me to go to four other doctors,one for a sleep test which I had four years ago,plus three other ones.I called my insurance today and they cover 70% of this.So I guess I will set up an appointment next week.Our weather is great not to cold and just right with the heat. Wish it would stay this way all year, but again I am dreaming. well not to much more new so will close for now and go for a ride around the park so until later have a safe and quiet night.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, January 31, 2008 | Permalink |


0 Comments: