Twas the Day Before Christmas
Monday, December 24, 2007

Welcome good to see you all.The day is drawing near,has everyone been good or naughty.Me I have been good,Santa has already came to me,some of mine I already got,so I must have been pretty good right?(LOL).Hope all of you angels have your shopping done and are ready for the big day.We are having a great time here in Orlando.Our daughter's home is all decorated and very pretty.I plan on taking some photos and will post them when we return to Naples.I must get off my new toy now aqnd fix my hair as I didn't get it cut before we left, as I was so busy. So until later shop and finish early so you can rest up for the big day.
Take care and be sage as the angels watch over you all.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, December 24, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: