old time xmas
Sunday, December 02, 2007

Just an "old time Xmas"
Yes here we are in the last month of this year, oh where oh where has it gone? Sorry no update lately but I am running behind on ever thing, just doesn't seem to be enough time. Hustle Bustle times a wasting holidays coming to soon.I started my decorating yesterday(I know should be done) but then I suffer for what I do, (old age takes its toll) I did get some of my new decoration's made last night so that I could set and do which was nice.Need to start my table decoration next, will start on the inside of house tomorrow as the outside it waiting for my little elf to finish I just have a few things that I do out there and I can finish it after work.We just came back from a lunch from friends, so will work on a few things now.So until later have a wonderful evening God Bless.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, December 02, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: