Back Again
Tuesday, October 02, 2007



Yes it is me again. I haven't updated for awhile as I have been having a lot of problems with my feet.So I haven't even made any scrapbooks lately.I did do this page today it came out OK. I took a lot of my downloads off my computer as it was slowing it down. I am thinking of buying a bigger external hard drive just for photos and scrapbook down loads. Right now I put them on the small plug and play ones and that is a lot of nuisance, so maybe I will buy it. I would like a nice laptop for Xmas maybe???I haven't been on here much as all this thing does anymore is freeze up. Today it is working pretty good. Our weather was so nice over the weekend cool and a very good breeze blowing.Today the humidity is back and it is hot again, can't wait for the fall like weather to return. As you can see my page has changed thanks to my Angel(daughter) wish I could learn how she does it!!!! I just got on to doing the scrap booking and I love it.Right now I am still working two stores but not all the time. I need to get my house decorated for Halloween.Did do some rearranging of my furniture for the holidays.well before I bore you all to death I guess I will close this update, and hope to see you all tomorrow, take care and may the angel watch over us all. God Bless.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, October 02, 2007 | Permalink |


2 Comments:


At 12:28 PM, Blogger Rochelle

I think this is my Father

 

At 12:28 PM, Blogger Rochelle

Am I right???????