Finally Back Again
Sunday, September 02, 2007
That's right i guess I better update my page, I just get carried away with digital scrapbook and forget to update my page.things are pretty quiet here. We need rain again it hasn't rained for some time.I had to work today as they were short crew and they weren't too busy but everyone seemed to have attitude problems. Must be the heat is getting to everyone.LOL Well today I created two pages in scrapbook you'll have to check them out. I think this is fun and I could get auditive to it. Hope you all have a very safe Labor Day, I have to work I guess that's why they call it Labor Day LOL.Yesterday I made two salads and bake beans so all need to do is do the meat what ever we decide to have.My daughter said they were coming down but.......we will believe this when ever, as this time our son-law is sick. Maybe some day.Well I guess I should go check my ribs as they are cooking and then I will barbecue them.So they angel will keep us safe until we meet here again, bye

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, September 02, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: