Finally In
Sunday, July 22, 2007

Welcome Back You -All,
Yes I am back sorry that I was gone for so long but Blogger kept telling me I was using the wrong password and user I know it was right but kept trying to reset it but it wouldn't reset. Today I tried one last time before I took everything out of here and redid my computer all over. It worked but I still might do everything over as I have been told I got too much in here.That is why I have a lot of problems.Just a few updates on my life. Was back to doctors last week as three weeks ago I could not walk.
Doc is going to let me be as long as I can tolerate the pain then he said he didn't know if another shot or go ahead and do knee replacements on both of them. The right one is the worst, right now the pain isn't too bad only if I do a lot and I am on it a long time. I would like to try and wait till next year and the good lord is willing as then I would be on Medicare and have better insurance to help me out. So I guess we will see what happens.I will try to upload some of those photos that I promised you all tomorrow.So you won't get to bored I will close this blog for now and hope all angels watch over you until then.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, July 22, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: