Time is growing short
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Come on in,
Yes time is drawing short for our vacation to start. And I for one can't wait, I am a little excited about going home as we haven't been there since we were home for my brother's funeral.I only part I do not care for is the long drive home,it will take us about two days depending how long we drive each day.I really need to start packing all my stuff.But a lot of the clothes we are going to hang so they will not get wrinkled. I will do laundry tomorrow so most everything is clean to start packing.Today it is so darn hot here,even the air feels hot.I guess summer is just around the corner.Need to get this done and get some more things on here taken care off so I am going to make this update short will be glad when we are on our way and then it will be glad when we return as I doing like all that fast traffic, people don't know how to drive anymore. So until later take care and be safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, June 05, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: