Sunny Days and Roses
Thursday, May 24, 2007
myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics
Sunny Days And Roses
Just a little reminder that I am still around. Even though I haven't bloged for awhile.I have been a little busy trying to get things taken care of so we can go on vacation.We haven't had a vacation in so long won't know what to do first. Our trip will be quite busy as we got a graduation and a wedding to attend.Also a grad party and a wedding reception,Wow.Our weather has been windy and hot, it will probably be good to get away to a different type of heat I hope.We need rain so darn bad but our season for hurricanes starts in two weeks. They are saying to very careful as we might be in for a bad season.Just hope nothing happens while we are away.When we get back there is a big party coming up I hope????? Can't wait to see this place. We just got this new camcorder it is very small so I only hope that it works great, as I want to take a lot of photos of both events. We couldn't afford a really good one so this will have to do until we can. Will must close for now and get my monthly things taken care of only hope to get a hold of a computer while away as somethings I do will need to be taken care of while on vacation.Need to buy a laptop to take along, oh to be a little rich LOL.Thats about it for now will try some more later maybe. Angels, take care of us until we meet here later.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, May 24, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 2:26 PM, Blogger Rochelle

what big party am I invited. HA HA