Tuesday, May 15, 2007


Dead Armadillo
Here is a lot of Vultures that are having there breakfast on a dead Armadillo, which was laying on the middle of the road when I left for work.Now it is in the grassy area by the fountain at the entrance to our park. We see a lot of Armadillo's in our park last year there was a family of babies that stayed near us I do not like them as they rot up your grass and flowers hunting for grub worms.They are so ugly. Well yesterday we got an awful storm we needed rain but not storms. We had heavy rain, wind and hail (yes hail about the size of pennies). It was so windy that it blew over a small plane at our airport across the road from us,I think it was a small tornado, skirting bl owed off and libs and furniture upset, very scary. We are to get some more rain today I just hope no storms as we need the rain. I guess I will end this blog for today and hope to return again later. Be safe and let the angels guide us all.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, May 15, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: