Sunday, March 25, 2007
Just An Ordinary Day
Yes I know I haven't updated for so darn look it is awful.(sorry) Just isn't anything exciting going on. Only some of our fair weather (northerns) are going back up north. The weather is starting to get warmer up there, talked to our son today and he said it is in the high 60's sunny and warm.Thats good as it is almost the end on the month and Easter will be here before you know it. Also it is almost someone's birthday( not mine) need to get something very nice Humm What should I get?????got an idea up need some help if my little angel on my shoulder reads this please call me soon. Well must check on the dinner we are having meatloaf, mashed potatoes, brococli. I gues that is about it for now hope you all have a good weekend and a great week, See all you angels soon.
 
Photobucket
Sunday, March 25, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: