Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Did anyone miss me?
Well I am back for a short blog tonight. This new time has me all messed up, also still not use to working more than a few hours, as I need a nap.LOL I am still doing two stores as the other lady may not come back as the cancer is every where, I feel so sorry for her and her family. This is why all you ladies out there should have a mammogram every year or when your doctor advises you too. She had a lot of things that pointed to something was wrong and did nothing about it till it was a little to late.Hopefully someday they will find a cure for breast cancer and all other cancer's. As we just lost the owner of our park to cancer he put up a great battle but lost in the end that's way it looks now this will be the same with this lady. Our weather has been great a little warm but not bad is suppose to rain by Thursday and we sure need it also another cold wave is headed this way by the weekend.Well this is turning into a book so will end this now with this. PLEASE BE CHECKED FOR BREAST CANCER !!

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, March 13, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: