Tuesday, February 06, 2007
Alright I know I haven't post for a few days but been busy. and too cold can't get warm. Our weather has been COLD not just cool. All that rain that was in central Florida moved our way and turn it cold and WINDY. If it wouldn't have been so windy it just might have been a little warmer. I think I'll move to FLORIDA>LOL)its suppose to be warmer there.At least it is not as cold as up north, so I guess I'll take this weather.Soon it will be Valentines day here we are almost half way threw the second month already.Nothing much to blog today so at least I did post my little angel on my shoulder is whispering to me to make this short as I got a very bad headache and need to lay back down so I will close for now and hope it goes somewhere else, as I think I am trying to catch something. May all your dreams and cares come true and angels keep us all safe until later take care.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, February 06, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 9:22 PM, Blogger Rochelle

Send me your stuff for flickr, so I can add your photos to here. And I have posted