Thursday, January 11, 2007

Come right on in,
Yes it's another orchid this one has never bloomed and it is not fully out yet so will post another photo later. Had a lot of problems trying to post today I hope it was this site and not my computer. Still having problems with my printer. This is not good as the new year is just starting and already things are breaking down. Today is a little warmer then yesterday as the cold returned to us then. But this sure did feel good only a little cold.I am going to make this short and sweet as I need to go and do a few things,this new year is catching me off guard so far. Just don't seem to have enough time in the day. Until maybe later take care and come back soon as I am still working on this site.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, January 11, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 8:20 PM, Blogger Rochelle

Nice Orchid. I have one that is blooming its yellow