Saturday, December 30, 2006

Soon The Year Will End
What a year this has been and it is almost over which doesn't seem possible as it just started,but in a way I will be glad that it soon ends and that just maybe next year will been a whole lot better. We didn't get to get away for a vacation this year as we had to stay by and handle anything that went down in the park where we live.The owner and most of their family were away as the owner has cancer of the brain. He had a tumor removed about 7 years ago they said he would probably only live 6 months to a year and he proved them wrong. But no it is back and a lot worse and they can't operate anymore as to where it is now. So he has been taking treatment all over even in Swissterland but it is still growing so now it is just wait and see. So maybe God will spare him again we are all praying, but that left us in charge as my husband works here.Yesterday was a beauiful day and I spent most of it outside raking leaves and getting ready for the spring which I am building a arbor for all my orchids will be great as they can't take that much sun and I need to put some of them in the shade. I have five that are getting ready to bloom and I got a new one for Christmas so here it is guess I will close for now and see you all here later until then may the angels keep us safe.
 
Photobucket
Saturday, December 30, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: