Monday, December 18, 2006
Thats Right It's Me
I am back for a short blog as I still need to get my hoilday baking finished. But that will be tomorrow after my hair appointment. Today I had doctor appointment so much to do and no time. Can we please turn back the time clock to November and maybe then I will have time to do what needs to be done.LOL Today I finihed my shopping never again waiting to the last week to shop. What a hassel.I held an open house for the holidays on Saturday everyone was so surprised as to how I love to decorate everything.Here is a photo of some of the decorations but I changed it, so I will post the rest later and then everything. So for now this blog is going to end until later. May the angel watch over you all until then.
 
Photobucket
Monday, December 18, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: