Thursday, November 16, 2006
Brr Weather Going to cool off,
The weather here has been great and is going to get a little cooler. They say it will be down in the low 50's and only warm up to the low 70's, now that is really cool for here.I do enjoy this type of weather.I haven't been here lately as nothing too much of interest has been happening,but I thought I better update today before you all think that I messed up. Thanksgiving is almost here and then Christmas and the year will soon be over. This year has been a hot and year that everything gets higher in cost.We are struggling to get these all paid by the end of the year.I sure hate all this increases when you live on a very fixed budget.Maybe next year will get better and it will be one that we can at least get away for awhile.We are to go see our granddaughter graduate and hopfully we can make it and also see our son get married once they set a date.These are my dreams and I sure hope they come true its never to late to dream. I must get off here and try to get some things started, so until later have a very safe and happy day.
 
Photobucket
Thursday, November 16, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: