Sunday, November 05, 2006
Beautiful Fall,
Come right in and rest a spell.Today and yesterday were just gorgeous days for fall in the tropical paradise. I was quite windy yesterday and not to bad today I am back had a phone call so had to talk to my son was planning to get married before Christmas as she wants he father to walk her down the isle but her dad is very sick and may not make it that long. He is dyeing of cancer as he said its not right to rush her to do this while worrying about her dad will be married later when everything settles down again. We were planning to go home but now made when it gets warmer instead of cold and snow up there said the temp in Pa today was in the 30's this morning but now in the 50's he was thinking of putting up Christmas lights early I said but every place has there Christmas merchandise out down here, and Thanksgiving isn't over yet.I guess I will close this blog for today and hope you all stay safe until we meet here again the angels watch over us all and especially her father. God bless you all.
 
Photobucket
Sunday, November 05, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: