Monday, October 30, 2006
Please come on in,
What a beautiful morning,the temp. this morning was just about perfect,it was a little cool and then now it is warm again.Maybe get a few showers this week but I will take it cool like this anytime.I started to improve this page a little I added a picture slide and a counter to see how many people visit this page. I want to start and post some photos but need to add some new ones first.Don't know what is happening to those world champs this year as the Steelers lost another one yesterday. Didn't watch the game but caught the final score.Watched some of Nascar as I enjoy racing also. Well need to start thinking of what I am doing for the holidays how I am going to decorate. Also started to gather the ingredents for my holiday baking.Should get this underway as then I will not have to wait till the last minute.Must leave you with this and check my landry as I did it today as it is to rain sometime this week and today there is a good breeze blowing so I hung them outside. So until later take care and please come back soon.
 
Photobucket
Monday, October 30, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: