Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Brrrrr, Baby its Cold
Welcome glad you stopped by,
Today we woke up to a very cold morning it was in the 40's here but it has warmed up nicely.I can live with this temps always as I don't mind it being a little chilly I just can't stand the very cold and snow anymore. We went to dinner for the anniversery of Hurricane Wlma last night. It doesn't seem like it has been a year since all the really mess around here happened.Today the resort that we live in has just about got back to the way it was before all that. We still have a lot of trees down across the cancel or what they call Missy Creek with all there roots sticking out of the ground.There were about 37 people at the dinner it was a good break for all that are here already. Our season doesn't start till around Thanksgiving but guess what they are coming already. They say that it is going to be a busy season as we had no hurricanes this year. and it is already getting cold up north. So here comes the SNOWBIRDS. I will let you with that thought as I must go check my dinner that I got in the crockpot.So hope to see you all here next time until then let angels guide you and keep you all safe.
 
Photobucket
Wednesday, October 25, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: