Sunday, October 29, 2006
Welcome Come On In and Set A Spell,
As you can see I am at it again,didn't like the other template so trying this on.Today was a cool start to the day here in Florida, I woke up to the 50's but now it is a little warm out there. Went shopping as I cleaned yesterday so decided to do the shopping today. I swear every week the price of food goes up the say Walmart is rolling prices back but I don't see it in my grocery bill.Had to get an orange shirt for Tuesday as we are to dress the holiday in orange shirts and blue jeans are having the yearly hotdogs roast at our park so that should be fun I hope it doesn't rain a lot of the snowboards are returning and traffic is getting awful you all remember to turn your clocks back? I did mine early yesterday so we kept saying is that the old time or the new what a day(at least I didn't forget) LOL I guess I will end this blog update for today and hope you all made it OK. Take care and please return again. Until then our angels are here to watch over you.
 
Photobucket
Sunday, October 29, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: