Saturday, October 28, 2006
Just another day in tropical Florida,Come right in and set a spell,
Today is one of those days that you could sleep all day as it is rainy and wet,was going to go shopping but like everyone here on a rainy day.I decided to clean today as mostly on rainy days the stores are packed as they can't find things to do can't go to the beach must go shopping, even if they don't need anything. And of course take those screaming children along as Dad doesn't want to be bother he just wants a day alone with peace So I will do my shopping tomorrow when its quiet I hope. I don't mind the kids but usually (like mine years ago)they want everything and then throw fits you say no. I just finish my cleaning and washed all my bed clothes so I am done for now I will try to find some Thanksgiving graphs and maybe try changing my page again it is too plain need to spice it up. So I will leave you for now and hope you all stop by tomorrow, until then the angels are with you to guide and keep you safe.
 
Photobucket
Saturday, October 28, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: