Monday, November 06, 2006
Busy Fall Day
Welcome, I have been busy today after I got home from work so now I have a little time so I will try to update now. It was a very nice day again cool breeze and the sun was a little warm. We are to get a few showers later and then again tomorrow, but thats ok as we need the rain.I was outside most of the afternoon, I leveled the blocks that I laid awhile back (someone was too do it but) not naming any names LOL.Then I planted some tomatoe plants hope they grow as they as so expensive now here $2.49 a pound. I love to eat them and use them in a lot of dishes.I also painted an old flower pot as I bought new flower hangers and it was a mess. I got a new orchid out and it needed a new looking pot.LOLWell that about does it for todays activites except had to call and see if I was on jury duty for tomorrow but need to call again tomorrow as they only went up to 290, I hope they get everyone tomorrow as it is so darn boring setting ther waiting to find out if you are picked and if you must go in front of the judge. Last time is was called they settled it outside before the trial started. Well must sign off and relax in front of my tube for awhile then its off to bed as I got work tomorrow. So take care and see you all later, please come back.
 
Photobucket
Monday, November 06, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: