Tuesday, November 14, 2006
What a Beautiful Day,
Come in and rest a spell,today was a very nice fall day. This morning was a little cool but it was nice all day. There is another cold wave coming this weekend but before it gets here we are to get some rain but that is fine days are to be only in the low 70's and mornings in the 50's so it will feel like you are somewhere else and not sunny Florida. I know that I haven't blogged in awhile but trying to get things ready for a yard sale and get ready to start and decorate for Christmas too. A full time job I found some neat liner for to make the water effect for my nautical shelves. And now I got a table to set my village up on this year as it is just to much for me to do it on the floor with my bad knees think I will start to set up the village maybe Thanksgiving Day as we will be here as usually plan on getting a small turkey and just have our quiet dinner here as always just maybe do something with Christmas I haven't taken my vacation this year yet was going to wait till the holidays as we were planning on going home but I think that is probably out of the question now, what with our home insurance going up so darn much. I guess I will close for now and start some dinner so until later take care and be safe.
 
Photobucket
Tuesday, November 14, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: