Monday, November 20, 2006
Welcome
Just a short blog today as I have a lot that I need to take care of today I just finihed paying this monthly bill so that is done for this month but it will soon be December and with that come those favorite bills again what a bummer.Today is cold or cool you might say but tomorrow is to be darn right dpwn cold northern weather, I guess we will take it.Our weather is to be cool for Thanksgiving also. That will make it feel like a holiday down here, that is what I miss the most besides family that are still up north.Maybe next year we can spend the hoildays up north. Well don't know why but everytime I get on this computer I start to get so darn sleepy but right now I could just fall to sleep.So I am going to close maybe blog more later.Angel dreams to all of you please come back later for the update.
 
Photobucket
Monday, November 20, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: