Saturday, December 02, 2006
Glad you all stopped by,
It has been a very busy few days, trying to do the everyday chores and then fit in some extras. I start to decorate the inside of the house I am just about done in here except the major ones. Then we started the outside yesterday and today we should be finished outside tomorrow. I will take some photos when all is finished. I am doing my tree and the inside in red and white this year and I have to admit it is starting to look pretty good. This is my favorite time of the year as I love to decorate.The only objection I have it takes more money then I can afford to do it the way I would really like to do it.But I do with what I have and be glad I have that. And that my health is still holding on. I have a hard time doing what I do and I pay for it at the end of everyday.I guess I will post this for now and hope to see all you angel bloggers and family here tomorrow,so until then may the angel watch over all of us and keep us safe until then. Nite all
 
Photobucket
Saturday, December 02, 2006 | Permalink |


0 Comments: