Monday, January 22, 2007

Welcome Back,
I know I am getting bad about blogging but this weekend has been busy. I tryed earlier and it would not let me kept telling me that I wasn't on line and I know I was. The only way I could get it to post this time was to go to foxfire. I don't understand what is wrong with internet explorer. But here is my blog for today a little late. I was busy Saturday as we had a party at the hall here. It was a Safari party and things got a little crazy. I made the cakes for it and they turned out so nice. Everyone sure has thanking me, I guess I will be make some for other parties too. I enjoy my cooking and baking among everything else. Here is a photo of another orchid, it looks almost green but it really is yellow. I want to start and build a special place for them that will mist them daily and keep them out of the sun as the sun will burn their leaves.I got several new ones for a friend and they are in bad shape because they left them in the sun last summer and went away for several months. I am nursing them back as they will come back but it takes awhile. I gues I will close for tonight as I need to do those monthly chores on here so until later take care and have a very nice evening.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, January 22, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: