Monday, January 29, 2007

Come In Out Of the Cold,
Please little invisable angels " Keep me warm tonight and away from the cold and frost" That's right they are calling for frost here and my little beauties are going to get cold. This one has been batter around by the wind these last few days just glad it didn't break it, now if it just survies the very cold temp. If it weren't so big of blooms on it I might bring it in, as I do when it gets extra cold here but tonight I got to many and no room for them inside. Several are blooming and I only hope they will be fine.Others have buds and I pray the angels will keep them safe and they buds don't fall off or blast.I don't know too much about them yet but wish I did.The one in the photo has that long stem of flowers longer then I have seen it is weighing the plant down. Our weather has turn cold and I guess this is winter now, as I thought spring arrived a little early these last few weeks.Little angel on my shoulder you must whisper, naughty naughty LOL So my day was not too bad as I worked and then did not too much when I came home. My update is here. Enjoy and whisper softly all, see you here soon.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, January 29, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: