Thursday, January 25, 2007
Oops,
Me again late as unusual I have been a little lask with my posting lately. But I have tried several days and it seems this site won't let me post most of the time.So it finally let me in the first time today. Today our weather started out not bad but now it is damp and cold. Our temp at 12 noon was only 54 and it is to drop into the 40's tonight. They say this will be hanging around for five to ten more days. Which means that our temps will be back to average for this time of year.I know you all think that is not cold but for Florida that is cool or cold.The month is almost gone and it will soon be Valentines day, why do these years seem to pass so fast?I can remember when I was young and we prayed for the months to pass fast, but since I have got older it just seems to fly right by.We are getting rain right now which we need bad. I have a few more orchids that are about to bloom and this will help them as long as it doesn't get to cool.I guess I must seem like I am just rattling on so I will post now and see you all back here soon, may the angel be with us all until whenever.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, January 25, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: