Sunday, January 28, 2007
Hello and Welcome all,
Just a short blog as my little angel that is on my shoulder keeps reminding me to update, so here to you sweetie. It was not to bad outside early today but guess what it is cold enough to snow now. I planted some new flowers today just hope they don't freeze(LOL). They are perannial so they don't need planted again if they grow. One is some kind of Iris and they other is a little purple flower don't remember the name. Also want to plant so gladiolas in between each one hope they grow.I also wash clothes and cleaned so you can see I was a little busy. I enjoy doing these if only my legs didn't bother me so much. Soon maybe they will replace my knees and then things will hopefully be better. Two more years if I can hold off. I just talked to my son in Pa. they were having snow and a snow advisory until 7:00 tomorrow for 4 to 6 more inches. I told him to keep it we will take the cool or cold winds not SNOW. Well little angel here you are hope you enjoy it and take care and I will try to remeber to UPDATE again tomorrow, so keep warm and safe until then God Speed.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, January 28, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 8:13 PM, Blogger Rochelle

Ha Ha At least I'm an angel, I could be he devil.