Saturday, February 03, 2007

Hello Everyone,
What a cool day it was today as the storms from central Florida yesterday slowly crept our way so today was cool and hardly any sun and no storms or rain. We are to get some rain tomorrow and it is to rain in Miami for the superbowl game. I am rooting for the Bears. I am for the Steelers but they aren't in there this time.The photo I posted now is of my lily it is so big hope it comes back next year or whenever it blooms again I just planted it last week, the bud wasn't open then but opened the other day. I guess my little angel needs to update. They were digging palms up today she is a busy little one.(LOL) need to put my photos from the flicker in but can't so would you help me little angel??My bolg is getting a little long so will close this one for now and hope to see more little angels on and may they be your guide to keep you safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, February 03, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 9:21 PM, Blogger Rochelle

I love that flower, send it my way. I have some Orange ones, but I like the Pink one