Saturday, February 10, 2007
Oop's it's Saturday,
This week has went by so fast and I haven't posted in awhile sorry. Today needed a hair cut very bad so did that and then it was off to work again. Thats right I worked today and have to work tomorrow too(bummer). Well not really I can use the extra money have a lot of medical bills that need out of my face. I have insurance but it isn't too good so leaves me with a big balance. Right now I need to go to the doctor's as today my blood presure was out of control, my head just felt like I was standing on my head where all the blood rushes when you do this. I did some laundry and cleaned the house now I am just doing a short blog. Then I will call it a night, and do more later and hope that things cool down with my blood pressure. Hope your angels keep watch over you and keep us all safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, February 10, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: