Tuesday, March 06, 2007
ANOTHER COLD WAVE
Yes you guessed it we are under the cold weather again: I cold wave came threw last night and we awoke to temps. in the 40's again this morning. Actually it felt a little good but not that cold. We had 47 here at the park, some places were down lower than that even in the 30's. They are saying this might be our last cold spell but I hope it doesn't just go to HOT like last year. I like the cool mornings and medium warm days. That is my kind of weather. Well did you see the few changes I made? I put another group of slides on this will be only my orchids and my flowers. As you can see Orchids are my best, as I just love them the more the better. My Christmas cactus is blooming again it must think it is time or it is because it is almost Easter. It is beautiful full of blossoms.I thought I would get this done now as later I usually don't feel like doing anything but resting must be old age LOL. I took all my tag sale leftover's to Goodwil so now I need to start and do some serious cleaning. I also need to replace my window toppers and get some insulated drapes maybe that will help with the hot living room during the summer as the sun relly makes it an oven there.Don't know where I can find any? As you can see this is starting to be a book so will sign off for this time and hope to see you back again for another update, may our angels keep us safe.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, March 06, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: