Wednesday, March 14, 2007

WoW Isn't This March????

This Christmas cactus is blooming again,it bloomed for Christmas but this photo is now. It is so full of flowers they are hanging down everywhere. This must be an all around cactus that blooms for Easter also.I also have another new orchid blooming I buy some of my orchids after they have bloomed in the stores and they can't sell them so they put them on sale, this one is one of them did not know what color it was till now. I also have three more that are going to bloom soon so when they all bloom I will post them all.I dearly love all of my flowers. But sometimes they get neglected I don't water them like I should as I get so busy working that they get left.Today was a busy day at work and now I must get some dinner ready. What to have tonight that is the question?? I should start a weekly menu but would probably change it as if I get home late I just don't feel like fixing dinner.As you can see I am running long again so will end this now and update again soon. Take care and may the angels keep us smiling and safe till then ,God Bless
 
Photobucket
Wednesday, March 14, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: