Sunday, April 29, 2007

Hello Flower lovers,
Yes it is another photo of one of my roses,this one is so big but it is almost ready to fade away.It is called Memorial Day and really smells great. I planted another one the other day it was called Princess Di it is done blooming for now so will take some of it next time.It is pink and white with a touch of yellow, it also smells.they are doing pretty good now. My your kitchen is sure a mess!! Why are you changing your water around is the sink in another place? I did read your blog but for some reason I could not leave a comment. So if you get here,the answer to your question on my birthday is hum not sure, just send love and what ever as Mother's day is soon too.So that means more presents(LOL)) Wish it would soon rain as we sure need it bad. We are on a stricter watering now if it doesn't rain soon our prices of food will be getting even higher. As crops just dry up in the fields. it is really hot here today can't wait for rainy season. I guess I should post this and take a little nap as I did all my weekend work yesterday and nothing on TV now. So until later have a good weekend what is left and a very safe and good week ahead. May the angels be you guide.Be Safe

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Sunday, April 29, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 3:06 PM, Blogger Rochelle

It doesn't help with no idea for a present. and yes the water is moving to other side.