Congradulation Hope
Thursday, July 05, 2007

See I Told You Soon
This is just one of the many photos of our granddaughter's graduation I will get the rest uploaded soon so I can send them to the ones that ask about them. This one is of her and her boyfriend Matt. He is a very nice gentleman. I have taken a little longer than I should have but was waiting for this gift(which we did receive and then I hurt my leg and could not walk for two days. I went on Tuesday and they gave me a shot of cortisone now I go back in two weeks and see what happens next. I will have to have it replaced but when is the question.This is the one that was hurt bad in that car wreck back in 1983.It seems that it is worst than the left one. I guess I will let you off easy this time as I most get some things done that have been on hold from before we went on vacation. So until later take care and come back soon Angels

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Thursday, July 05, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: