Wedding Family
Sunday, August 19, 2007

Welcome One and All Angels
Just another scrapbook page. I added new ones.www.scrapbookflair.com/Scrappy-Angel-Granny. You can join my list of friends and family. It is so darn hot here today I think it must be over 100, and no rain in sight. I am so glad that hurricane Dean is not coming our way, as if he did it would really mess up a lot of lives and homes.Some of the pictures on the news are terrible.Also the flooding left behind from Arin is still going on.Please pray for all these people.Got a call last night that my nephew and his wife had their baby a little girl. She was a little early but I guess all is well for now.She weighed 5lb.and I can't remember the ounces.Well must get off here and start dinner. So until next time stay save and remember the angel are watching over us all.

Labels: ,

 
Photobucket
Sunday, August 19, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: