New Family
Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Come on in and enjoy another photo:
This is our youngest son and his new family, there are more photos to put in here but trying to figure out a new way to put them here so it doesn't bore angels that don't know our family. I also have photos of our granddaughters graduation to post hope I don't bore any one with these. Has any one guessed my surprise from my posting yesterday? Or did they just view that I finally posted again. Thinking of changing this site or page as I am getting tired of the appearance of it, but don't quite know what I want to do yet. Well I knew it was to good to be true what with this season being quiet as we are getting near the peak of hurricane season things are getting fired up. We got two disturbances out there one is named Tropical Storm Chantal and the other one is not yet. But we are lucky this one is not going to effect the United States. I am getting a little carried away now so I better get this update posted and do what I came on here to do. Must get so major things taken care of today, and then I can play(LOL).So until later take care and be safe.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, July 31, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 2:41 PM, Blogger Rochelle

So is some one having a baby, is that the secret. If not what is the secret