Weekend Over Wow!!
Monday, July 30, 2007
Come on in Family and Friends"
I thought someone would notice that I haven't posted in awhile but don't think too many read this anymore, oh well that's life. Always on the go going no where.We had a very busy weekend as we are changing our back porch., putting up lattice and painting the ugly gray to a shade of brown,it is starting to look great. Make it look bigger I think.Worked on there in between the rain drop(of maybe two of more) more thunder than any rain and it is so darn hot and humid that you sweat your butt off doing total nothing.I finally got my computer back on line and start to return the links and page again.What a mess it seems to be working better but I need a new one (maybe for Xmas) dream on little angel.I am going to put my pic's on soon. But I would like to put them on plugins that way I can keep more space free on here. Was told that and my music messes up this darn thing.Guess What!!!!!!! A surprise might be coming our way. Can any Angel guess what it might be? I will keep you all guessing for a short time.This short blog is coming to an end for now. Just keep on guessing.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, July 30, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 9:53 PM, Blogger Rochelle

I have checked, but no new post and what to my wondering eyes today, oh yeah a new post. HA HA.