Back Again
Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Did anyone miss me, sorry to have been gone so long.
Hope you all will be back to view my pages again. It has been a hot and busy summer. I am posting a scrapbook page I made today.I am trying some new things lately,I installed this new program and so far I love it.So I will be doing a few more pages if you all don't get bored. These pages will be of some of the photos we took while on vacation. Well we got another tropical storm out there. It is Dean and he is to become a hurricane soon, just hope he goes away from us. Right now they aren't sure where he will go. Also we got a tropical disturbance that is going away from us that one is Erin it is going towards Texas, where it is expected to make land fall soon.It is August and they are getting started pretty fast, just hope they all stay away. Well this is starting to get more like a book so I will let you all go with this saying again " May the angels be your guide and wact over you all".

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, August 15, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 10:48 PM, Blogger Rochelle

Very nice, did you purchase that program, you where taking about.