Trying Something Again
Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Welcome Back
Well here we are in August already, where oh where has this year gone.Soon it will be season again, and it seems as though they just left. I created another slide today this one is of our granddaughters graduation.She will be starting college in September.It doesn't seem that long ago she was just a little baby, they grow up so darn fast. In four years her sister will be graduating. We have six grandchildren now and one on the way, that's right that was the surprise and yes someone guessed it.We got the news on Saturday. Not sure as to when yet but will let everyone know. This month is a very busy month with birthdays. July and August was my family birthdays. I guess I should get off here and post this as I worked all afternoon getting this to work right.So until the moon goes down and the sun (maybe rises) as we had rain all day today we will keep you safe by angels wating over us.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Wednesday, August 01, 2007 | Permalink |


1 Comments:


At 9:59 PM, Blogger Rochelle

I am impressed with your scarpbook page. Very good