Another Day of no blog Goodness Me
Saturday, September 22, 2007

Worked on some new scrapbook pages and no update. What is wrong with this picture?(LOL) I made a couple new pages today and one yesterday or maybe it was two,went shopping eariler should have stayed home as now I can hardly walk,I don't know if I got bone spares on the bottom of my heel or what. All I do know it hurts like_ _ _ _ . Hope it gets better by Monday as all next week I need to work two stores again as the other lady's cancer is back.She now has it in her throat,she has to start treatment again.Don't know if she will as the last time it made her so sick she said no more,but she can' even eat she chokes on everything even soup. Please pray for her.Check out the scrapbooks and I will update more tomorrow. Until then keep smiling and the angels will take care of you.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Saturday, September 22, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: