Yes It's Me Again
Friday, September 07, 2007

Well I got to admit I spend too much time on my other projects,digital scraping(LOL). I just posted another page and have a few more ideas,I really love this only I start things and then can't fine them (that is where they downloaded to) so need to pay more attention to where they go, or put them all on a removable attachment.Well it is official our son and his wife had a miscarriage, so I guess no grandma yet anyways. They will try when they are safe to, as they both want children really bad. She is alright.We would love many of them and wish we could find out where two of our grandchildren are.We haven't seen them for years as there parents split up and now don't know where they are. Our weather has been so hot I sure wish it would cool down, yes I know then I will be saying sure wish it would warm up a little.LOL Well time is getting short so must get of this toy and start getting some dinner ready.So until then sweet dreams and angels be your guide.take care see you soon.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Friday, September 07, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: