Angel's Watch Over Us,Thanks
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
Let me begin this with the reason behind my title.as you all know we have been having a lot of storms in the late afternoon and evening,well yesterday was no different. I had just got off the phone with our daughter as I needed to finish our dinner as I was cooking outside on the grill.When it started to rain lightly and then all ---- broke lose. It poured down the rain and got very very windy also a lot of lighting and thunder. I finished our cooking and we started to eat we were just about done when there was this very loud crack of thunder and sharp lighting ,our table is by these bay windows and I saw fire from the lighting hit by the window, I dropped my fork and screamed.Then all at once we heard this music playing(jingle bells) you see I got this bear in our bedroom setting on my dresser and it plays Jingle Bells. I guess the shaking of the house from the lighting and thunder had activated it.We didn't think it hit any thing right close to us but later learned it did. It knocked out the surge ground fault on the receptacle on the house which is in my laundry room we had no power out on the porch on one side of the house.I still say that it hit us but so far that is all we found. The wind was so strong that it over turn three planes at the airport just across the road from us, this is very very scary. I always have hated storms as when I was young a storm up north where we are from caught our barn on fire and my parents were not home.Just me and the rest of my brothers and sisters.We had to put the fire out hauling water from a spring across the road by buckets until the fire company came,talk about being scared.I thank my Angels for watching over us then and yesterday. Please believe they are always close by.They are calling for more storms today some might be severe I just hope not. So with this I will leave you know and maybe do another scrap page. God Bless and stay safe until next time.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Tuesday, September 18, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: