Let's See What Is going On
Monday, September 17, 2007


I guess what I mean with this title is Why don't I update? Yes I still like to update my blog but just seem to spend too much time making scrapbook pages.Since my daughter got me into this and I learned to do it much better it seems that I am addicted to it(LOL). Here is one of two pages that I did today the more I work with this the more I want to do it all the time. But I must get my other chores done too.This weekend went so darn fast, and I didn't get anything done except work. that is a bummer as I am so tired and now must go another week before a break hopefully.We had a lot of storms here yesterday one was really bad, and it went on to Cape Coral and Fort Myers and they got tornado's out of it, luckily we didn't as cars were turn on top of each other and roofs ripped off, what a mess.today so far is hot, hot I can't wait for fall to begin. This photo is of my Mom, I don't know how old she was, but it was taken in Claysburg where she was born.I just miss her so much lately. Well time is getting short and I got this terrible headache so I am closeing this blog for today hope you day and evening go great and I will see you all back here and let our angels be with you until then.

Labels:

 
Photobucket
Monday, September 17, 2007 | Permalink |


0 Comments: